We are so excited to welcome this little girl to our "new" family…life is good!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
The Ginger, The Giant and The Cute Little Peanut
They say time-flies when you're having fun...I suppose the same is true when you are planning a wedding and preparing for the arrival of a baby!!! I can't believe it has been almost a month since the wedding... which was more incredible than I imagined.

The countdown is on to Baby Parrish, with less than 14 weeks to go SHE is growing like a weed, making me super hungry, tired and sore! Denise (Justin's mom who is a nurse in labor and delivery) let's us sneak-peaks at our baby girl from time to time so last weekend we went in for an ultrasound. Her feet and legs look freakishly long (which is not a surprise). Supposedly she is about 14" long and weighs about 1 2/3 lb. We could see her making suckling movements with her mouth, and feel her kick…a lot. Also, I am pretty certain she has been getting hiccups which feels sort of like a miniature River Dance in my belly.
We are so excited to welcome this little girl to our "new" family…life is good!
We are so excited to welcome this little girl to our "new" family…life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously, sweet post, Robyn. It's pretty amazing what a woman's body is capable of and feeling those first movements are pretty incredible. I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the pregnancy. You are glowing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kati!! We are super excited :) I know it's amazing, and such an unbelievable blessing!
Delete