Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Girls

I have never known joy as I do at this point in my life. God has a way of bringing you to and through experience and showing ways he is working.

My friends are no exception. Regardless of how long I've known them, these woman are a blessing beyond measure.

Introducing my beautiful bridesmaids:

Maid-of-honor


Name: Brittany Hewitt

How we met: two cool peeps had me and then made another.






____________________________________________



Name(s): Karli (left) and Kelci (right) Parrish

How we met: I met this guy, he had sisters I got to inherit and call them my own.





_______________________________________________



Name: Anya Pavlovic

How we met: two awkward junior highers bonded over "photo shoots", Britney Spears, spanish classes and each other.




_________________________________________________


Name: Molly Caserta

How we met: started training with a cool brazilian dude, he introduced me to this spitfire.






_______________________________________________

Name: Erin Flynn

How we met: inherited this selfless, incredible person when I started dating Justin.






___________________________________________________________________


Name: Katie Garcin

How we met: I was injured a lot and she fixed me a lot...and then we became secret friends.


___________________________________________________

Name: Erica Swenda

How we met: this little panda nugget came along with Justin's bestie. I lucked out!!






__________________________________________________________

Name: Rachael Wilson

How we met: even more awkward high schoolers attempting to play a game we call volleyball....closest resemblance I can think of is awkward baby deers.





______________________________________________________

Name: Allison Sletager

How we met: freshman year in college, haunted dorm rooms, new experiences, surgeries and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment