I have been walking 2-4 miles a day, sometimes actually hiking! Bouncing on an exercise ball, non-stop. Pumping myself…it's weird, I still feel weird doing it, but my doctor suggested it to me. Had my membranes stripped which, BTW, was just plain painful for like 3 days and did NOTHING. I am eating anything spicy I can get my hands on…. UGH!!! On a positive note; the weather has been spectacular!
| SE BOISE GREENBELT |
| BRITTANY AND KAYO UP TABLEROCK 'SELFIE"- BOISE, ID |
The anticipation is killing me!! My bags are packed, nursery is ready, I've watched practically every single cheesy young adult TV show on Netflix, house stays clean, meals are prepped and quite frankly I am not sure I have anything else to organize in my house.
What will our baby girl look like? Will she be tall? Will she have red hair? Brown hair? Blond hair? Will she have the correct number of finger and toes? What color will her eyes be? Will she look like Justin or me? What will her laugh sound like? Will she be a cryer? A sleeper? How will the dogs feel with her here? Will she have a kind heart?
It would appear God has her birthdate all planned out for her, and despite my best attempt to bring her out NOW, I recognize I have about ZERO control over this actual scenario. So in the mean time I will stick to talking to her, saying "Kinsley, come-out come-out wherever you are!" and pleading with God to bring her TODAY!
39 weeks, already lost my bet on her birthdate (I said 3.12.14), not sleeping, feel like a combo of a stuffed pepper and a cow.
| 39 WEEKS AND 1 DAY PREGNANT… STILL STUFFING MYSELF INTO NON MATERNITY CLOTHES |
All normal feelings. Especially with your first. You're doing great. Try and enjoy each moment from now until she comes because your life will be forever changed. For the good! ;-) Hang in there sweet girl! Cannot wait to meet her some day. xoxo
ReplyDelete