I think the best part about having a baby (or a child in general) is that it causes you to s-l-o-w down, take a breath and enjoy every little moment. I find myself taking time to pause and to just enjoy life for the gift it is, like I have never done before… With Kinsley, every smile, giggle, yawn, poo, wiggle, and new event just fills my heart with so much joy and thankfulness. I have always had a hard time sitting still for short periods of time but, now, I find my self sitting for hours while she naps on my chest, just breathing in her sweet scent, it's incredible. Everyone tells you before the baby arrives what it might be like but THIS is far beyond anything I could have imagined.
Whats new this month?
- Has started playing with toys.
- Is tracking people and voices.
- Starting to giggle.
- Still has mood hair (Is it brown, blond, red?!? We can't tell).
- Eyes are DEFINITELY blue! The prettiest shade I've ever seen!
- Nana and Papa Hewitt came to visit (first time since she was born).
- Sleeping between 8 and 11 hours at night (thank you mom for the 'miracle blanket').
- Can now (somewhat) lift her torso off the ground during tummy-time.
- She went on a boat for the first time.
- Watched her Daddy play golf.
Why yes, I did dress her in 90's (Tupac) inspired attire.
 |
| I call this look "preview to sass" |
Love,
The Parrish Family
Aw, I'm sad that I'm missing this! I need to come see her and you two soon!
ReplyDelete