Growing up I always prayed for my husband. I prayed for every detail of the man I would one day marry but I never stopped to consider praying for the family I would marry into.
The family I got is more than I ever imagined having. They are kind, compassionate, supportive, generous, and welcoming. Most importantly they love Jesus and each other very much. God knew exactly what family I fit into when he paired Justin and me up. He gave me a God loving, volleyball playing, delicious food eating, family dinner having, baby adoring and all around amazing family.
This weekend we got to enjoy the amazing sunshine and play some volleyball. I am thankful for three sisters who kick my butt at it and a husband who is actually pretty decent (and is becoming less of a sore loser because he has a daughter to 'impress'). Also, for a mother-in-law who loves spending time with her granddaughter!
 |
| KJ in her cute summer outfit from Nana Hewitt |
 |
| With my sisters and Kinsley at Camelsback Park |
 |
| My cute hubby |
 |
| My sisters |
 |
| Nana Parrish and KJ taking shade under a tree. Best Cheerleaders ever! |
Sweet little post. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Shari!
Delete